Julie's Pet Grooming and Boarding has a simple Boarding model. We are quite different from the dormitory kennels which hold 40, 60, or more dogs and cats in small cages or runs. Each guest at Julie's Pet Grooming and Boarding is assured a comfortable, personal stay.
Play All Day * Rest All Night * Go Home Happy
• Day boarding is available.
• Board for single nights or for extended periods.
• Cage-free environment.
• Drop-off Monday through Saturday.
• Each pet receives hands-on attention and affection.
• Exercise, socialization, and interaction all day.
• Guests are encouraged to bring their favorite bedding, blankets, toys, and food.
• Suites are available for families of 2, 3, or more pets to share and stay together.
• Suites available for extra large friends.
• We administer medications per your instructions.
• Suites are limited, giving quality time and attention to each pet.
All pets must have current shots, including rabies, DHLPP and bordatella (kennel cough) for dogs, and FVRCP for cats. Pets must be neutered or spayed at the appropriate age (Julie's Pet Grooming and Boarding will consider exceptions). New pets will be individually evaluated and introduced slowly into the community. Ill pets or pets under the supervision of a veterinarian due to health will not be accepted.
Day boarding - $10